logolong

TV Ads the ones you love or hate

More
15 years 11 months ago #4094 by Scotty
Hate all the adverts for Bingo Halls,the one I hate the most is the one that features the voice of Elvis,also the one for Kingsmill bread.:woohoo: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #4106 by
All the ones for Personal Loans..pretending to be doing you a favour xxxxxx:) ;)

More
15 years 11 months ago #4143 by Scotty
All the credit card ones which promise intrest free for six months, not forgetting the free Parker Pen:silly: :whistle: :P

More
15 years 11 months ago #4158 by JustMee
Only the crumbliest flakiest chocolate... tastes like chocolate never tasted before :P

It had to be a chocolate add for me didn't it and .... wow the Milk Tray man used to really do it for me everytime ! :kiss: ;) :)<br><br>Post edited by: JustMee, at: 2008/06/15 16:13

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #4159 by
JustMee wrote:

Only the crumbliest flakiest chocolate... tastes like chocolate never tasted before :P

It had to be a chocolate add for me didn't it and .... wow the Milk Tray man used to really do it for me ! :kiss: ;) :)

Im so pleased youve got both electricity and television now...All those dark nights by the fire xxxx:)

More
15 years 11 months ago #4165 by JustMee
Aaahhh don't knock candle light and cold feet ;) B) ... and a crumbly Flake to get your lips around. :whistle:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds