logolong

Good Morning, Night or Afternoon!

More
15 years 9 months ago #6475 by TheLadyMagenta
I really hate nights like this. Cant lay down, can,t sit up, standing hurts and all because of my useless back. Codiene makes me ill an tramadol makes me a little mental so i cant use it. Im losin the battle with this one but i dont want em messin around with me. Im sure they shift your innards round and upset the applecart then things go wrong! Ok nuff of me being the moany coward tonight. The lady M is not feelin on form tonight guys but i hope everyone else is top ok? Im off to bed to consider life and all that. NIGHTY NIGHTY XX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #6476 by TheLadyMagenta
Good morning everyone. Up and ready for a new day. I think i might pop in to the quack and see if he can help today. Then me and my girls are going to go to town with the express intention of girlie shopping!! I love buying the silly little things girls love it makes their day and gives me a smile. Besides i promised two years ago if i gave up fags id spend what i saved on my kids and true to my word they,ve done very well!!:laugh:

More
15 years 9 months ago #6486 by TheLadyMagenta
Afternoon all hope your days are going respectively well. Im all fuzzy on new painkillers but feeling better now and daawing piccy wiv me lickle ones !!:side:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 9 months ago #6508 by
Hi-de-hi...Done the work thing...Cleaned the car (arobic exercise stuff..)
Watched a bit of cricket (well 5 mins)...Vacuumed the house naked (ok last bit not strictly true)....Oh yes forgot..did the Gym at 7 am xxxxx:) :blink:

More
15 years 9 months ago #6520 by TheLadyMagenta
And so the rain starts again! Oh well could be wworse we had a luverlly day here. XX;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 9 months ago #6527 by
Slight drizzle...threat of something heavy....
But bright xxxx
Its Friday so poets day xxx ;) :blink:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds