logolong

Disabled People Being Poisoned With Antifreeze!

More
10 years 2 months ago #52159 by wifepoisonedme
Technically it is YOU that is responding to MY post, I am not going on any posts YOU started, and since you are not offering help OR support and only want photo's of me in order to slander and silence me on other websites you clearly want me silenced and gone.

Since you keep POSTING on a post started by ME and you offer no help or support and ONLY want to silence me, I can only deem you as a stalker hell-bent on silencing a witness and victim of a murder conspiracy of which I already reported and supplied court admissible evidence!

Are you a police officer faking being a disabled person as a way of harassing and silencing victims and witnesses?

You already admit you and OTHERS want to silence me on other websites which amounts to admitting to criminal conspiracy and since you admit to that you are trying to intimidate a witness and victim of a murder conspiracy, otherwise you would have said NOTHING about wanting photo's to use on OTHER websites!

Is intimidating a witness to a murder illegal in your country?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #52160 by wifepoisonedme
You clearly want to protect confessed poisoners from prosecution by directly ignoring their written confessions therefore you clearly are an accessory to their crimes as an accomplice!

Do you always direct people into contacting the president for help?For claiming to be a professional you simply do not have the mentality of a professional, a professional would clearly advise people to contact local authority's to report a felony crime, but YOU direst people to contact the president for help, are you still taking your meds, it seems like you need them.

The moment a disabled person charges a cop with a felony crime is the moment all the government nuts step forward to attack the disabled victim as a witness!

Here is YOUR mentality, "IGNORE HIS EVIDENCE! ATTACK HIS CHARACTER AND REPUTATION! LABEL HIM DERANGED! ANGER HIM WITH TAUNTS! HAHAHAHAHA!" sorry but this gets old, I SOOOOO used to you type of people!

You are posting on MY post and attacking ME on MY post so YOU are the deranged one attacking me and you are also a stalker, go hang out on your own posts deranged stalker and take your meds!

More
10 years 2 months ago #52161 by wifepoisonedme
I have been reporting the murders of Don Wagar and Valerie Quigley and Virgil Minor and Don Minor and a female child named Jessica and another female child with the last name Hunter and all these murders were committed by Joan Wagar and by members of her side of the family and by Portland police officer's Eric Carlson and officer John Ray and by a detective named Brian Assmus of the Oregon state police and by several other officer's!

Over the course of several years police and county sheriff's were committing murders while operating under the pretense of conducting sting operations!
Those officer's are womanizers and recruit females into helping them frame people and to poison off people and to kill off people!

They brag in writing to their crimes knowing their victims have no one they can call for help and they gang-stalk and harass their victims and they murder off witnesses to their crimes!

There are people stalking me on the internet with the intention of silencing me as a witness, their are people stalking me on MY posts and are attacking me as a witness ON MY POSTS and freely admit they want me silenced on this forum as well as on other websites and are using intimidation as a way of influencing me into silence which is illegal in my country!

More
10 years 2 months ago #52162 by wifepoisonedme
Joan Wagar freely admits in writing to using antifreeze as poison, and their is a person that identity's herself as "Sandie on this forum that ignores Joan Wagar's written confessions and is desperate to attack me as a witness to protect Joan Wagar from prosecution!

This "Sandie" person in this forum id doing the same thing as my local police do, they refuse to take complaints from me and ignore admissible proof and attack me as a witness to discredit me as a witness!

Since so many people are DESPERATE to protect Joan Wagar from prosecution while she sleeps around with cops I can only assume that this "Sandie" person in this forum does not want me as a witness and wants to silence me as a witness even though Joan Wagar has already admitted to her use of antifreeze AS POISON!

A lot of people in my family died during Joan Wagar's ACTIVE USE OF ANTIFREEZE AS POISON and their are people actively trying to shut me up as a witness and I do not appreciate it at all and take it personally!

I have already informed the moderator over this and I will take screenshots of this in order to show/prove to others that I am being stalked and harassed and that people are trying to use intimidation as a way of silencing as well. as attacking me as a witness while ignoring admissible evidence!

I remind anyone that reads this that I have gotten death threats from my wife along with her buddy's and lovers in law enforcement and everywhere I go whether it be outside or on the internet I get stalked by people that want to silence me as a witness and to cover up admissible evidence of my wife and her buddy's in law enforcements guilt!

More
10 years 2 months ago #52169 by wifepoisonedme
I will not be posting on this forum anymore since this forum is FILLED to the brim with people that want to protect Joan Wagar A,K,A, Mrs Dash from prosecution by ATTACKING the witness and by covering up and suppressing Joan Wagar's signed confessions and thus are aiding and abetting a admitted serial killer from prosecution!

Joan Wagar brags and flaunts her use of pills and antifreeze as poison while family members dropped like flies, and everyone in this forum is HELL BENT ON IGNORING HER CONFESSIONS AND ATTACKING THE WITNESS/VICTIM AND WANTING TO SILENCE THE WITNESS/VICTIM!

I am formally charging this forum as aiding and abetting a admitted serial killer and I take my leave of this crap hole forum that wants to cover poisoners butts from prosecution!

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.397 seconds