logolong

Arnie & Willow's Christmas Presents!

More
8 years 3 months ago #60606 by BUBBADOG14
I really did spoil the rugrats this Christmas but they are loving all their presents!! Here is what they got!!

A scratching box

A grooming Arch

And a treat maze!

They have now figured out how to use the treat maze and are enjoying it!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #60607 by Sandie
Pampered pets lol xx

More
8 years 3 months ago #60624 by BUBBADOG14
I know! But they do deserve a happy life after the crappy start they got. You would think they would be very close because of just having each other while being in the box for however long they where left in it in the awful heavy snow and cold but no! Arnie is still diving on poor Willow and biting her, sibling rivalry!

More
8 years 3 months ago #60641 by riversidemarie
Would be lovely if all moggies are treated as well. My daughter's cat had lots of pressies for Christmas but proceeded to play with gift wrap. He, too, is a rescue cat and really appreciates his new home. Brings lots of his own presents from the garden: frogs and feathered what? She had a scare with his quick release collar. He got it stuck in his mouth and thankfully they were both there to free him! Unfortunately he is still marking his territory, usually in my son in law's CD collection and his game boy. Any tips?

More
8 years 3 months ago #60650 by BUBBADOG14
Try a 'Feliway' plug-in, it does calm them down, I know a few people who are using them and they work. You can by the spray of it as well. If he is marking territory you may have another cat coming in. Does she have a catflap? And is it an open one? As cats mark territory when they are frightened or another cat has sprayed on their territory. We have microchip catflaps as our cats have microchips yes they are quite expensive but they stop other cats coming in and it has already payed for it's self twice over.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds