logolong

Hi

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 3 weeks ago #2307 by
Hi was created by
Hello all

I'm an engineer, working in assistive technology for too many years to remember. Interested in using the forum to find out what works & what doesn't work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #2326 by robert
Replied by robert on topic Re:Hi
Sorry to look on the black side but after a while we disabled get fed up with people saying they are engineers and want to help.

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #2331 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:Hi
that's negative attitude Robert!! Without engineers we would be lost.

Karl

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #2335 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:Hi
hello mbarriet :)

welcome to ablehere, i am looking forward to some active input from you, and other members on this subject.

its very easy to be isolated from the technological world, and its developments. i for one use no technological aids, but i am certain that out there are aids that could make a difference to my life.

suzan xx

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #2337 by robert
Replied by robert on topic Re:Hi
I belong to a number of sites, most now ban threads like this, because what happens these people go around perhaps ten or twelve sites leaving the same thing, people tend to answer thinking either they are helping or seeking advice, but you never get a reply.

same as those student and yes I was a student as well in Engineering, blast, but they ask you for help or advise and you end up with a thread with ten or twelve people giving advice, but again you never hear from them, lots of sites now ban these as well.:huh:

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #2339 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:Hi, Environmental controls
Well robert, You are completely wrong about this guy as he is the head of his department. He has been in the same job for over 25yrs. I met him when I was 10yrs old...

It was my idea for him to run an Environmental controls forum on this website.

This website is the first in the UK to run an Environmental controls forum! And we have an expert engineer on the job! Not a student!!

Karl

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds