logolong

Hello It's Only Me

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #2665 by
Replied by on topic Re:Hello It's Only Me
en Karmen!

How did SHE get here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #2669 by
If I knew what it was...I would probably raise it xxxxx;)

More
15 years 11 months ago #2690 by hansom
Replied by hansom on topic Re:Hello It's Only Me
Hi guys, and whoever wants to chat with me,

im 35 male as you can guess, and i would say im a nice and friendly guy, i try to get on with life, i can be quite a nervus guy at times, and i ponder for quite a while, I try anything even if i cant do it, who knows what you can do, think my main problem is im to independant, so i never know when to ask for help, or never know when i need help, think im good at giving advice but not good at taking it, im scard of snakes and most reptiles. but i love dogs and cats. and most warm frendly fury animals

im into archery, and have been shooting quite a while, i recently went to a sports day for disabled people at Rugby, im also chair person for the leicester disabled integrated sports club, and ive been chair for 4 years, which i enjoy, im also into movies and art and design and listerning to music, im a keen folower of a band from the 80's called The Alarm, a cross between the clash and bob dylan and u2,

if anyone wants to chat, let me know, i love making new friends, even if i never know what to say, lol

More
15 years 11 months ago #2691 by hansom
Replied by hansom on topic Re:Hello It's Only Me
Hi guys, and whoever wants to chat with me,

im 35 male as you can guess, and i would say im a nice and friendly guy, i try to get on with life, i can be quite a nervus guy at times, and i ponder for quite a while, I try anything even if i cant do it, who knows what you can do, think my main problem is im to independant, so i never know when to ask for help, or never know when i need help, think im good at giving advice but not good at taking it, im scard of snakes and most reptiles. but i love dogs and cats. and most warm frendly fury animals

im into archery, and have been shooting quite a while, i recently went to a sports day for disabled people at Rugby, im also chair person for the leicester disabled integrated sports club, and ive been chair for 4 years, which i enjoy, im also into movies and art and design and listerning to music, im a keen folower of a band from the 80's called The Alarm, a cross between the clash and bob dylan and u2,

if anyone wants to chat, let me know, i love making new friends, even if i never know what to say, lol

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #2692 by
Hi...and sorry but Im not calling another guy..Handsome....Ill look forward to your input in the forum...
We are all here to chat and if no one else has done it....your very welcome xxx;)

More
15 years 11 months ago #2698 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Hello It's Only Me
hello hansom nice to meet you :) the more ppl in the forum the better

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.398 seconds