logolong

Hello It's Only Me

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #2791 by
Replied by on topic Re:Hello It's Only Me
Whipped cream (ducky) and honey 9suzan) ...nice combination.....spread away xxxxxxxxxB) B)<br><br>Post edited by: tonypark, at: 2008/05/19 16:58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #4146 by JustMee
Replied by JustMee on topic Re:Hello It's Only Me
Hi hansom .... I feel I should now wink, or flutter my eyelashes :laugh: A warm welcome from me xx

Hhhhmmmmm Marky, Mark there isn't much meat on my frogs legs for you to go at I'm afraid, still if you slap them between two rounds of bread you might get a good meal out of them :laugh: . Nice to meet you too .... little tip ............ try using L'Oreal's revitalift with Re-tautening gel + anti-wrinkle cream with Nanosomes of Pro-Retinol A .... A little pricey at £10 but does wonders for the skin ;) :whistle: :P

More
15 years 10 months ago #4353 by bjm49
Replied by bjm49 on topic Re:Hello It's Only Me
hi justmee, i absolutly love frogs legs with french bread and a good bottle of red.:P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #4409 by
Hi BJM...it appears your a combination of French and Scottish....May I call you Pier McDuff ??? xxxxx :) :)

More
15 years 10 months ago #4417 by JustMee
Replied by JustMee on topic Re:Hello It's Only Me
:unsure: :unsure: Ok where is the Scottish connection.... french frogs I take it... french bread... and I've never heard of Scottish red wine ! :P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #4454 by
In history there is a strong connection between Scotland and France..they were allies against the English xxxxxxx Sorry,what was the question ??? xxxx;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.400 seconds