logolong

I'm one with RSD in phase III

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago #29571 by
Hi, I'm Bob and I'm a gimp that lives with my wife o 27 years and an 18 year old cat in our 110 year old home on 5 acres located in the land of the Ozarks in Missouri.

After an accident in 1997 left me with crushed nerves and RSD in phase III, I've taken a ride including amputation of my left leg one year ago I could never have dreamed possible, but that's O.K., because though the nights might get a bit long, I'm still thankful for each new day.

If there's anyone out there that would like to chat so we can share ideas on how we live with RSD, I'd really enjoy hearing from you. Over the years we've come up with some rather creative solutions making it a bit easier to live each day.

For those with chronic pain, I understand so very well what you're going through and I'd enjoy hearing from you too. Pain can be managed, but you must be willing to look at all the options, even though some might seem a bit scary at times.

Withing you all well, Bob.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago #29573 by
Replied by on topic Re:I'm one with RSD in phase III
Hello Bob and a very warm welcome to the site..Hope you enjoy yourself B)

More
14 years 2 months ago #29578 by Scott_1984
Hi Bob & Welcome to Ablehere.Com :)

Glad You found the site & Starting to use it & fit in :)

Sorry You've had RSD/CRPS Since: 1997, That's a very long time & You must have been through loads of different types of Pain treatments/management & Had some challenges along the way :/

Any chance of informing on the types of treatment You've had & Challenges since the Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy\Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (RSD/CRPS) Diagnose?.

Scott :)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds