logolong

Five Killed As Two Planes Collide. *HUGS*

More
15 years 8 months ago #7264 by TheLadyMagenta
Oh Scot im so sorry for your whole familys heartache hun. HUG. I cant imagine what you must be going through and my heart goes out to all of you. Especially your great aunt as no mother ever wants to lay her own child to rest. It,s a tragedy of the worst sort sweetie im so sorry. Cat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #7270 by Scotty
So sorry for your loss Scott,a young life lost is such a tragedy.My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #7275 by
My sympaties along with above Scott....Hope the pain of time is Swift in passing xxxx;)

More
15 years 8 months ago #7360 by Scott_1984
Thanks for everyone's kind word & thoughts :)

I just needed to get it off my chest & out of my head,

With all the other stuff's been going on recsently just in the past 2 weeks & on top all the other long term stuff.

My Mum phoned me yesterday, To say She was going with her Aunt for the identification of her daughter Sophie Hastings,

Only My Great Aunty, My Mum, & the boyfriend went to see her body :(

Its still not sunk in for My Great Aunty & I've been told from My Step-Dad that My Great Aunty & Her Dad have had a massive fight & She's said his going to be banned from Her Daughters Funeral.

My Mum, Aunt, Great Aunty, The Boyfriend, Grandad, Great Grandad all went to see the crash site :(

Its just torn parts of the family apart & shocked us all.

My Great Aunty has never liked her EX-Husband who works for Shell as an Scientist, She won't give any information for The Police to tell him his daughter has died,

& no one knows what to do, He wasn't a bad man, She just hated him.

I just need to share this with someone :(

Sophie Hastings We Truely Loved You &amp; You Will Be Missed<br><br>Post edited by: Scott_1984, at: 2008/08/20 06:34

More
15 years 8 months ago #7361 by Posh
I know it is worrying you Scott. It must be or you wouldn't be sharing your thoughts with us here (who you regard as friends and supports).

Please realise tho that everyone concerned's emotions are on a hiatus at the moment, things will be said, arguments will ensue, past dislikes will become hatreds. Your aunty has lost a most precious child, not throygh sicknes, but dramatically, and quickly, and has had no time to prepare herself. Her emotions are all over the place, and she sounds like she is going through the \&quot;if only\&quot; stage.
(I was much the same when my only child Roy was killed).
I often thought IF ONLY I hadn't let him join the army (like his father, grandfather, uncles etc etc), IF ONLY I hadn't let him grow up, IF ONLY i hadn't dissuaded him and his girlfriend from having a baby....)

It's certainly going to be a very difficult time for everyone, and having the Media hovering in the background waiting to pounce won't help. All you can do is be a listening ear, and a support to all.

We're always here if you need to offload.
&gt;&gt;&gt;HUGS&lt;&lt;
Posh xx

More
15 years 8 months ago #7363 by suzan
yes i echo everything that Posh has said Scott.

This is a really hard time for all of you, please know that we are thinking of you......and that we are here for you Scott.

suzan xx

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.412 seconds