logolong

How To Use Olympic Stars

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #7740 by
How To Use Olympic Stars was created by
Is it just me ..or am I being less than charitable.....
Our Wonderful Olympic Athletes flew into Heathrow to be greeted by a Grinning Gordon Brown...making sure he was seen on TV shaking the successful individuals hands ( did anyone also see that the non medal winners were exited out of the back of the plane and didnt shake hands as they were led into another door).....
It got me to wondering....This PM had a massive hand in telling us all lies and sending our Brave troops into two illegal wars ......Surely This PM or members of his Cabinet had been at an RAF base to recieve some of our Returning Dead Soldiers in Body Bags....So I checked how many times....This might surprise you,but the Govenment responsible for sending our troops have been present......No Times At All....Nil...None...
So..Olympic Success Gordon Brown cant get there quick enough and be seen on TV ( vote chasing)/.....Our Soldiers who have given the Ultimate Sacrifice....No Interest From Him At All....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #7744 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:How To Use Olympic Stars
Tony I come from a family with a lot of military history.. my father,uncles, brother, cousins, and my husband where in the forces..I worked in a naffi.I had relatives and friends in the forces,who went all over the world and fought and died in the name of this country ..The way they are treated back here is a disgrace xxx:angry:<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/08/28 20:34

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #7745 by
Replied by on topic Re:How To Use Olympic Stars
I salute you ans All your family Ducky....and have nothing but Contempt for This Govenment xxxx;)

More
15 years 8 months ago #7749 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:How To Use Olympic Stars
Thank you Tony..God bless all are boys and girls where ever they are.. why should we be made to feel ashamed of are passed history by the PC brigade.. every other country is proud of there passed history ..xxx

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #7754 by
Replied by on topic Re:How To Use Olympic Stars
We have a proud and noble history for which we have little to defend.....We have taken in more needy refugees ( per head of population ) than any other nation on Earth...People who were running from the fear of death ( unlike these financial no-hopers today who plague our shores....in a recent Govmt survey it was found that of every 10 applicants,only 1 had a right to stay....)
We were the only Country accepting unrestricted numbers of Jewish refugees who were fleeing Hitler and we accepted them for the longest period...
Its funny..so many knock us..but want to come and live here xxxx:whistle:

More
15 years 8 months ago #7755 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:How To Use Olympic Stars
I agree with every point you have made,its a disgrace.:angry:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds