logolong

How To Use Olympic Stars

More
15 years 8 months ago #8091 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:How To Use Olympic Stars
we cld use the pole that carries the flag for training in pole vaulting....:cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #8111 by
Replied by on topic Re:How To Use Olympic Stars
suzan wrote:

we cld use the pole that carries the flag for training in pole vaulting....:cheer:

Youve got the job...will you need a hand-up xxxx;)

More
15 years 8 months ago #8190 by TheLadyMagenta
Give our suzan enough liquid refreshement she wont need that pole eh suzan!! Superman got nothing on us lot heh heh :P :P :P :P

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #8237 by
Drink ??? Ok all meet at the pub xxxx;)

More
15 years 7 months ago #8703 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:How To Use Olympic Stars
tonypark wrote:

Is it just me ..or am I being less than charitable.....
Our Wonderful Olympic Athletes flew into Heathrow to be greeted by a Grinning Gordon Brown...making sure he was seen on TV shaking the successful individuals hands ( did anyone also see that the non medal winners were exited out of the back of the plane and didnt shake hands as they were led into another door).....
It got me to wondering....This PM had a massive hand in telling us all lies and sending our Brave troops into two illegal wars ......Surely This PM or members of his Cabinet had been at an RAF base to recieve some of our Returning Dead Soldiers in Body Bags....So I checked how many times....This might surprise you,but the Govenment responsible for sending our troops have been present......No Times At All....Nil...None...
So..Olympic Success Gordon Brown cant get there quick enough and be seen on TV ( vote chasing)/.....Our Soldiers who have given the Ultimate Sacrifice....No Interest From Him At All....

recently watched a new report on tv.....where they said Boris mayor was looking into who will take over running of our olympic village after the 2012 olympics...seems no uptake from anyone at present...and ppl are saying that it will be cheaper to demolish the site and put in a new football stadium !!...:angry: :angry:

well!!!!!!

The olympic village will offer amazing training potentaial for future sports stars of this country...and this is all being built within disability guidelines.......i want to see a very generous benefactor take on the site and hand the whole thing over to a disablity sports charity..in order that this resource is not lost to our disabled community!!!..........(boris are you listening ???????)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #8705 by
Its a wonderful wish Suzan.....But in reality it will end up like Athens and The Dome.....Put in mothballs for many years......Given away to some Property group...They will demolish the lot and build future Slums....
Call me Old Fashioned if you like....But one word come to mind...Corruption xxxxx :evil:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds