logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
8 years 11 months ago #57646 by Sandie
Well here in good old Lincoln abit of sun, abit of cloud, but windy and still quite cold, not Bikini weather in fact I need my winter cardi.Can someone remind the sun its June next week and the only thing thats bursting out all over is me (too many cream cakes)now we have hailstones,oh its good to be in England now that summer's here B) ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #57658 by BUBBADOG14
Well today it's as wet as wet can be! Can't even see out the window because of how heavy the rain is coming down!

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #57663 by tessa
sunny, warm greetings from old Milan again! it's been a while,I know, butdon't worry:we get oiur share of thundershowers too every once in a while. Not today though :laugh:
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by tessa.

More
8 years 11 months ago #57670 by Sandie
Heavy rain all morning, sunny now with blue skies, well won't have to water the plants this week B)

More
8 years 11 months ago #57682 by Sandie
Well all I can say about today is Ditto I am going to turn rusty if the summer does'nt hurry up B) ;)

More
8 years 11 months ago #57693 by BUBBADOG14
Oh well today we are expected to get wind speed of 30-60mph so baton down the hatches! So far nothing happening but there's a whole day ahead. Suppose to be a big change from Wednesday Summers going to be arriving so 2 days of gail's I can live with if the weatherman is right!! :woohoo:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.456 seconds