logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
8 years 8 months ago #58510 by Sandie
Bit of blue sky, bit of cloud, bit of wind, bit of a dead loss. :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #58614 by BUBBADOG14
Over the weekend it's been humid, even the weather forecasters have said it's been warmer here than Spain! So it's been a test run ready for my well deserved holiday that's coming up! But today has started muggy with bouts of heavy showers the showers are welcome to cool the air and me down nothing more horrible than a very warm body all hot and sweaty!! :S

More
8 years 8 months ago #58621 by Will
Warm and humid here today. In the kitchen I spotted a small cloud of fruit flies, those tiny dark things, a sure sign that 'housekeeping' has been lax. Discovered a tiny drop of soup in a 'lidded' pan that I had failed to wash. Flies also inside the pan. Tight lid. How do they get in? Fruit flies = Soup burglars.

More
8 years 8 months ago #58683 by BUBBADOG14
two days rain in one day! Lets hope we get two days sun in one day to dry everything out! Including a weeks knickers that I need for my up and coming holiday! :ohmy:

More
8 years 8 months ago #58684 by Will

BUBBADOG14 wrote: two days rain in one day! Lets hope we get two days sun in one day to dry everything out! Including a weeks knickers that I need for my up and coming holiday! :ohmy:

"Show us ya knickers" (Can NOT believe I just typed that, putting my gimp mask on, mistress Bubbadog knows what I mean (I think, if not, we'll always have Clacton, or was that someone else?)

More
8 years 8 months ago #58685 by Sandie
Cloudy, bit of sun but a lot cooler, what's all this about knickers,good grief I'm not here for a few days and all this happens. :laugh: :whistle: ;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.489 seconds