logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
8 years 2 months ago #60936 by BUBBADOG14
Oh well the T.V. weather forecast last night has said this evening it will snow over the midlands and there will be enough to disrupt travel and schools opening! Well did we really believe we would get away with none this year!! :huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #60978 by Sandie
Today Lincoln is overcast and very windy. Not pleasant :(

More
8 years 2 months ago #61028 by BUBBADOG14
It's Saturday and it's freezing! The sun is out but don't be fooled one step out doors and you will become a human ice lolly!!!

More
8 years 2 months ago #61029 by riversidemarie
It's freezing here too but the sun is trying to fight its way through the clouds but unfortunately not winning. Well it was earlier! Too dark to tell! The snow that was predicted did not materialise! Pretty to look at but a sod to navigate especially when it melts! Anyone else having trouble getting their rollators or wheelchairs across long grass! I live on an open plan estate and the council don't realise that navigating across long grass is hard to say the least, especially when wet! Council taxes here are going up once again, this year, April and do they realise how hard it is to get along and over long grass not just for the disabled but anyone. My porch carpets are filthy!!! Hopeffully I might get a reduction in council tax which if you are like me, unable now to shampoo, will go towards having a cleaner in!! Off my soap-box now!

More
8 years 1 month ago #61047 by BUBBADOG14
Another cold grey day! And it's the last day of February! Spring should be poking her head round the corner soon, fingers crossed!!

More
8 years 1 month ago #61170 by BUBBADOG14
Bloomin heck it's so cold my fridge has asked for a woolly jumper!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds