logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
8 years 1 month ago #61305 by riversidemarie
Grey and cool here to. In the South. Any news of Easter weekend?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #61306 by davida55
going to be a cool & cloudy week NSW Australia...including Easter weekend...the Easter bunny will have to give me more chocolate... :P

More
8 years 1 month ago #61327 by BUBBADOG14
Freezing, dull and icy here in Redditch, trying to keep warm in the house while hubby fixes my downstairs loo! He's got the garage open and the utility room. Sometimes I think he was brought up in a barn!! brrrrrr!

More
8 years 1 month ago #61335 by riversidemarie
Glorious sunshine here and blue skies. Rain, strong winds and cold forecast tor Easter so I am making "hay whilst the sun shines"!

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #61381 by BUBBADOG14
Today has started with heavy showers and large gusts of wind! And that wasn't me!! :laugh: Yesterday was awful with long heavy rain most of the day and it was very cold (according to my husband!) I think today is going to be a repeat of yesterday and I'm not a fan of repeats!!

More
7 years 11 months ago #61876 by BUBBADOG14
Been lovely all week, just a few showers to call the heat down! But it looks like Spring has sprung at last! Today is beautiful blue skies with a few puffy clouds. Weather men have said it will get cooler by the weekend so going to enjoy it while it lasts!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.448 seconds