logolong

Death, so what's after this life?

More
10 years 3 months ago #51741 by Andra
The death is freedom because... You have ugly body, you feel pain, after death you will not feel pain, you will leave your broken body.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #51745 by bohonk
..also..may I add..death is consuming of all thought,,so how can we be sure IT will happen Its simple, for years,we have believed in GOD and his SON. And billions of Christians across the world look for the same words Our Father will lead us home
Have Faith,,,it Will happen

More
10 years 3 months ago #51747 by Sandie
When faced with death you may be amazed at how much you want to live, I have seen this many times in my working life.

More
10 years 2 months ago #52097 by wifepoisonedme
After death there is new life, when your body dies then you ascend to the next life.
Most people refer to it as Heaven.

Your soul goes to Heaven after your body dies.

More
10 years 2 months ago #52105 by Grandma7
Well, I havnt been on this site for a long time, but had to join in this debate.
On 25th January, at 3am. in the morning, my children and myself witnessed the death of my husband George.
He had his funeral two days ago, on Valentines Day.
We had agreed what he wanted me to do upon his journey out of this world and I did it. Which was to sing his favourite chorus and pray for him. All this was done.
Upon his gradual and peaceful transition from this world to the next, every line of pain went from his face, as we sat and held his hands. It was obvious to all of us present, even one daughter who has no particular faith, that he was going home to God.
I am 100 percent certain of that.
If ever a death could be described as beautiful, then his was. and
he just slipped from this life into the next, and looked like a young man again.
Nothing else to say really, except death is just shedding this body and going to the next.
Not all deaths can be as special as this, but there has to be something else, otherwise what is the point of anything.
A continous existence of the human spirit. I have witnessed this for myself and I will never fear death again, only the manner of dying.

More
10 years 2 months ago #52114 by Tomrymer
Sorry for your loss and many thanks for sharing a moving post. I too do not fear being dead only the process of dying....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grandma7

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds