logolong

Sex For ...

More
10 years 4 months ago #51346 by Tomrymer
Replied by Tomrymer on topic Sex For ...
Where do I find Wedding Trashers? Never mind, the person who asked the question is, according to their profile a sufferer from mental illness so we have to expect strange posts!
This one is so obviously ridiculous that it doesn't need refutation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #51363 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Sex For ...
I cant find Wedding Trashers either.I think sex is as important as you want it to be. Disability or not everyone is a person not a disability. I think this topic was raised by someone who wanted to get up everyone's nose I did think I would like to give that person (do we know if it is male or female) a serious slap.I dont think mental health problems comes into it at all, if fact I think it would be insulting people with a mental health issue to compare them to this mindless idiot in fact if this person had a brain at all is questionable.Is this person still a member???

More
10 years 4 months ago #51364 by mikey600GB
Replied by mikey600GB on topic Re:Sex For ...
Hi- I would not say everyone not like you as many do not know you and I personally do not but would like to get to know you if that is ok

More
10 years 4 months ago #51375 by Tomrymer
Replied by Tomrymer on topic Sex For ...
Mikey600GB

As you haven't responded to my private email message I decided to post a version here.
I was puzzled by your reference which seemed to be saying that no-one liked me, as most people especially here don't know me this made me smile. If anyone as anything negative to say about me, my style, or my posts then all they have to do is tell me!
In answer to your question Yes, by all means get to know me if you wish.

More
10 years 4 months ago #51378 by Grandma7
Replied by Grandma7 on topic Re:Sex For ...
I think sex or not having sex is entirely up to the individual involved. It should not be about disability, age etc., why would anyone even think that disabled people should not have sex. It's like saying that every abled body person should! We are all gloriously different and this is what makes each one of us unique and special. x

More
10 years 3 months ago #51639 by Andra
Replied by Andra on topic Sex For ...
Please, tell me, is it difficult to find a partner for sex in USA? A lot of people in Russia have no sex during all their life. I am 26 years old and I have never a partner for sex. I want sex very much but the guys do not want me. I do not want sex with disabled man, only with health man. But health men do not undestand my wishes of sex. They do not see a woman in me. I hate this life! I want to die!

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.456 seconds