logolong

Sex For ...

More
9 years 10 months ago #53900 by Tomrymer
Replied by Tomrymer on topic Sex For ...
Why should they indeed! Some parents like to keep their offspring infantile, this usually doesn't work but I've certainly known disabled people to be kept in that state by well meaning others.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #53904 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Sex For ...
The worst thing is to deny someone the right to do something you don't have to be disabled able bodied people as well as this will cause them to rebel and could cause all sorts of trouble!

More
9 years 10 months ago #53923 by Tomrymer
Some of us were born to rebel!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 10 months ago #53924 by
Replied by on topic Sex For ...
there cant be much anythin worse then sex... i mean yea havin a 1 handed knuckle shuffle maybe (if didnt get caught lol)

More
9 years 10 months ago #53937 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Sex For ...
I like the IDEA of sex. But the DOING is something else. I'm married to someone who is now not interested nor functional so if I want it I have to fly solo. But having the chronic pain I do, sometimes quite severe, I know that the consequences of engaging in just about any sexual activity will worsen my pain for days. It's like being punished or something. I hate this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tomrymer

More
9 years 10 months ago #53939 by Tomrymer
Jana, I'm impressed by your openness and honesty, not many would be willing to share in that way.
The knowledge that pain will follow even the solitary act, and for days, is a horrible thought... so sad. The thought of your dilemma, the mind saying yes but the certainty of bodily distress intervening is almost too awful for me to think about.
Please don't think my interest is prurient, it's just that I find it easy to empathise with need frustrated, pleasure and the release of tension denied.
I could write more, perhaps I've written too much already, I'll only add my hope and wish is that in some way this aspect, at least, of your life improves.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.455 seconds