logolong

Research Survey on creating an inclusive and accessible creative hub

More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #73018 by hon33yj
Hello Everyone, 

I am currently conducting research for my interior design thesis, which focuses on the impact of creative hubs on the well-being and career development of deaf, blind, and disabled youth ages 18-24 interested in the arts.I am reaching out to inquire if anyone would be interested in participating in my survey.The objective of this research is to gain valuable insights into how interior design can be improved to create an inclusive and accessible environment for deaf, blind, and disabled youth interested in the arts. By participating in this study, participants can have the chance to share their perspectives on the existing interior design of art and learning spaces thereby contributing to the researcher's study to create a creative hub that supports their needs and well-being. 

Key details about the research:
  • The research involves a confidential online survey.
  • Participants should be 18 years of age or older.
  • Participation is entirely voluntary, and responses will be kept confidential.
  • Participants can choose to not participate in this survey at any time.
  • No physical, social, or economic risks are posed to participants.
  • The insights gathered will help inform the design of a creative hub to provide an inclusive and accessible environment that supports the well-being and career development of the deaf, blind, and disabled youth.
Here is the link to the survey:  Survey Link Thank you in advance for doing the survey! 
Last edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by hon33yj.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: NaomiB
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds