logolong

Just Released from Her Majesties Pleasure

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #6243 by
No need for my concern ..Im fine now and doing gym work every other day.....In your case it could be both the after effects of an operation or your medication....Just need to remember the heart is just a sophisticated pump and adapts to most things with a little time xx;)
Was once told the best thing to do is..relax xx;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6275 by Scotty
Welcome back Tony you have been missed.:lol:

More
15 years 8 months ago #6288 by Posh
Behave now Tony, someone's watching ya

More
15 years 8 months ago #6292 by ~mark~
Hi Tony and all of you. Nice to see you all. Glad you are back Tony. I have also been absent with out leave. But, thats another story. best to you all. The Yank

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #6294 by
Thank you Scotty (big hug)....Posh (love yer) and a big wet slobbery ,with tongues (french style ) for my beloved Yank xxxx ;)

More
15 years 8 months ago #6324 by Scott_1984
We All did really miss ya Tony :)

Why did ya leave Tony???...

Just been to see my G.P. & I've got to go in for an ECG & to see an Consultant Cardiologist,

My Heart Beat today was 102 beats per minute,

& on 24-07-2008 after my 3rd wrist op, it was 128 beats per minute,

& on 25-07-2008 it was 108 beats per minute in the morning & 93 beats per minute in the afternoon & just after waking up.

Boring Facts: A healthy heart beats between 60-80 times a minute.

Audit of the BHF Arrhythmia Coordinator Posts

Cardiac arrhythmias affect over 700,000 people in England, with atrial fibrillation affecting up to 1% of the population (4% of people aged over 65 years) resulting in sending of almost 1% of the entire NHS budget (Stewart et al, 2004). The addition of chapter 8 on 'Arrhythmias and sudden cardiac death' to Coronary Heart Disease: National Service Framework (NSF) for Coronary Heart Disease (CHD): Modern Standards and Service Models (DH, 2005) heralded the government's acknowledgment of this (previously omitted) important area of cardiac disease.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds