logolong

Just Released from Her Majesties Pleasure

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #6325 by
I wouldnt worry too much about heart beat rate Scott...When Im exercising at my gym Ive had the rate between 127 and 165 ...The heart is a very tough cookie and probably the best Pump ever designed....If you try some Yoga you can bring your heart rate right down ...
I was on heart reducing tablets before operation to control and take stress off heart...They can do all sorts these days xxxx
Its good to be back among friends xxx;) B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6326 by Scott_1984
Thanks Tony :)

I am sure your right :)

Its good to see ya back :)

I know the heart beat can be fast through exercise & walking, jogging, bike riding, etc,

But my hearts been fast since, just after surgery for 12 days now & I ant been doing much, other than trying to rest & trying to stay away from stress.

Take Care & Take It Easy :)

Scott :)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #6327 by
Some of the medication they give you during surgery can hang about in the body for a while xxx
The ECG will tell them loads about whats happening xxx;)

More
15 years 8 months ago #6328 by Scott_1984
Cool,

Well I've never suffered from my last 2 wrist ops in 2003 & 2004, & nor when I had an op on my ears, when I was younger.

I think its got something to do with stress & the stupid mental health team reducing my anti-depressants so quickly & without a slow decrease.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #6329 by
All of which would have an effect on your heart rate....I find breathing exercises helped me prior to Heart By-Pass op xx
Relax with your fav drink and watch a good film xx;)

More
15 years 8 months ago #6330 by Scott_1984
:)

Well I tried Dinking Pimms & Lemonade at Brighton Pride, but I could only manage 4 glasses of Pimms & Lemonade over 4 days :(

I ant feeling my usaul self :(

I do breathing exercises to help levels of pain/discomfort, along with hot & cold therapy, & physiotherapy for my left hand/wrist.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.417 seconds