logolong

Trump is new American President!

More
7 years 5 months ago #63548 by BUBBADOG14
Watching the news was interesting when Trump went to the White House to meet Obama. From the colour of Trumps face it looked like Obama had given him a right knocking down to size! I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall!! :ohmy: And now Trump seems to be doing a U-turn on all he said! He's going to be keeping Obama Care though he wants to do some changes, there isn't going to be a wall to block out Mexicans, well not a brick wall! It will be interesting to see what else he will back track on. So all the promises seem to have been hot air and bravado!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 5 months ago #63550 by
Replied by on topic Trump is new American President!
I'm optimistic. The media has painted a very negative image of Donald Trump. Despite that, he persisted and won! That, alone, says something about his strength and ability to get things done against all odds. We have a country very divided. If he's softening his positions a bit, it's probably because he's working to unify the country and be a president for all people.

More
7 years 5 months ago #63562 by BUBBADOG14
I really hope your right Georgette as the things he said throughout his campaign scared and horrified me. I just hope it was his way of getting the nations attention and he will do a good job, I'm sure he will never be an Obama!! I thought he was a great President, came across as a lovely man.

Georgette wrote: I'm optimistic. The media has painted a very negative image of Donald Trump. Despite that, he persisted and won! That, alone, says something about his strength and ability to get things done against all odds. We have a country very divided. If he's softening his positions a bit, it's probably because he's working to unify the country and be a president for all people.

More
7 years 5 months ago #63630 by jj~
Donald. J. Trump by any means did not have a landslide win, he has no mandate----
his opponent Sec'y Clinton is well over 2 Million ahead in the popular vote.
Mr. Trump has no stability to himself and/or for our Country.
Pray for all .............

More
7 years 5 months ago #63636 by BUBBADOG14
I see in the news that Clintons advisors have demanded a recount of the main states. Interesting to see if she will demand it or if Trump will try and block it in any way.

More
7 years 5 months ago #63638 by jj~
Yes the Campaign Volunteers and staff are tired,but in seeking a recount is not uncommon -- not that many votes seperate them in some states.
To shift the Electoral College, Mrs. Clinton would not only have to reverse her current deficits in Wisconsin and Michigan but also in Pennsylvania, which experts say is highly unlikely.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.430 seconds