logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
7 years 8 months ago #62860 by Sandie
Dull,dismal, drizzle, but slightly cooler in Lincoln.Bikini back in storage. B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #62870 by BUBBADOG14
Did it RAIN last night!! I have never heard rain like that before. I honestly thought it was going to put the window through in the bedroom, the noise was like a lorry driving on stones. My husband had to go and rescue Willow in the garden because she was stranded under the garden table and couldn't get in, he went outside with the golf umbrella (because it was the strongest to take that force of the rain!) and wrapped her in a towel because she was soaked through brought her back in and he rubbed her dry. The heavy rain carried on for a good two hours. This morning is totally different blue skies but quite chilly. Hope the weekend is better!

More
7 years 7 months ago #63108 by BUBBADOG14
What a change in 48hrs! From warm with blue skies to chilly, grey skies with heavy rain showers! Haven't seen a change like that since Bruce Jenner changed to Caitlyn Jenner!!

More
7 years 7 months ago #63126 by dianajune
I live in Central NY state just north of Syracuse. It's been very warm up until a week ago. The weather is more fall-like than ever. Judging by the forecast, it wouldn't surprise me if we don't see hot weather until next Spring.

Unless we have Indian summer, which usually lasts a few days (if that), usually in early to mid-October.

We have alot of snow during the Winter, which I am not looking forward to. I do not like winter driving. And getting around in my power wheelchair is harder that time of year, especially if my apartment complex does a poor job of snow removal.

More
7 years 7 months ago #63133 by davida55
lovely sunny morning, NSW Lake Macquarie, Australia. we have been copping a pounding with the rain & winds over the past 72 hours or so...

so glad to see some sun, rain coming back later in the week.. good day to do some washing..:)

More
7 years 6 months ago #63158 by Sandie
Bright and breezy, my small are drying nicely on the line. :)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.472 seconds