logolong

Annoying Box

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #58958 by Will
Replied by Will on topic Annoying Box
I origionally posted something different here, found it unkind and retracted it. So the annoying thing is people like me, who want to express themselves but sometimes lose sight of a bigger picture.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Will.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #58969 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Annoying Box
Vodaphone in the box it goes, I now have to sit on my garage roof to make a call, they refuse to do anything about it, still send me monthly bills and debit my account, I wonder if I will get fruit and flowers if I fall off the roof. Vodaphone who recruit it's staff from the agency Rent A Brain, keep you waiting over an hour to speak to someone,then say nothing can be done, tough luck on me. :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil:

More
8 years 7 months ago #58980 by Will
Replied by Will on topic Annoying Box

Sandie wrote: Vodaphone in the box it goes, I now have to sit on my garage roof to make a call, they refuse to do anything about it, still send me monthly bills and debit my account, I wonder if I will get fruit and flowers if I fall off the roof. Vodaphone who recruit it's staff from the agency Rent A Brain, keep you waiting over an hour to speak to someone,then say nothing can be done, tough luck on me. :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil:

Investigate Virgin. I've "only" got their landline and broadband services, (very good!) but the young gent who installed my 'system' told me that the 'Company' (now owned by an American 'parent') is investing billions to try and win us all over to them. Infrastructure, not just advertising. As I say, investigate. Nothing to lose. Oh, and I'm annoyed by green carpet slippers, but can't really justify that...

More
8 years 7 months ago #59062 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Annoying Box
I wear Sketchers shoes that are easy to put on and also Rocket Dog shoes that are also easy to put on and they are both comfortable and fashionable. Take a look at them. I wear ones that have a Velcro buckle but there are different styles.

riversidemarie wrote: Worse still. The choice? of shoes for some disabled. Who have no choice! They look like they have come out of the Ark! And you want to scream at them :"Would you wear them. They're for plonkers. I wouldn't be seen dead in them." The presumption that beccause you are disabled you havve to put up with anything! NO. NO. NO.

More
8 years 7 months ago #59063 by BUBBADOG14
I hate Virgin they messed me about for months after the box broke down and told me I must have broken it and they would charge me even before they had looked at it. We had never touched the box it just went off. The customer service woman was rude and upset me so we moved to sky.

Will wrote:

Sandie wrote: Vodaphone in the box it goes, I now have to sit on my garage roof to make a call, they refuse to do anything about it, still send me monthly bills and debit my account, I wonder if I will get fruit and flowers if I fall off the roof. Vodaphone who recruit it's staff from the agency Rent A Brain, keep you waiting over an hour to speak to someone,then say nothing can be done, tough luck on me. :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil:

Investigate Virgin. I've "only" got their landline and broadband services, (very good!) but the young gent who installed my 'system' told me that the 'Company' (now owned by an American 'parent') is investing billions to try and win us all over to them. Infrastructure, not just advertising. As I say, investigate. Nothing to lose. Oh, and I'm annoyed by green carpet slippers, but can't really justify that...

More
8 years 7 months ago #59064 by BUBBADOG14
I'm annoyed at my husband! He has now been off work for 8 weeks due to no work at his factory. This includes our fortnight holiday. He manages to sleep in till 10am and when he's awake he is bored and drives me up the wall. I hope he will be back at work Monday and have our house back to myself and the rugrats. Fingers crossed!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.422 seconds