logolong

Hypermobility/Hypermobility Syndrome Chat:

More
15 years 3 months ago #15967 by Scott_1984
Again I Score 0 (Zero) On The Beighton Score For Hypermobility Syndrome.

& I believe you also to Ryan Score 0 (Zero) on the test?.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #16015 by bombadil
Yes i score 0, even on the wrists.

i dont think i have it

More
15 years 3 months ago #16016 by Scott_1984
bombadil wrote:

Yes i score 0, even on the wrists.

i dont think i have it

Ryan I also do not think you have Hyper Mobility Snydrome (HMS),

As you've scored 0 (Zero) & never had any other Strains, Sprains, through light tasks or injuries.

My Ex-Employers Marks and Spencer Plc's Medico-Legal Expert - Mr. James Campbell Semple - Consultant Orthopeadic & Trauma Hand & Upper-Limb Surgeon said I had Hyper Mobility Snydrome (HMS) & other diseases & He stated they was nothing wrong with my left hand/wrist at all, in 2006.

Despite 2 NHS Consultant Orthopeadic & Trauma Hand & Upper-Limb Surgeon's confirming I was suffering From Mid Carpal Instability in my left hand/wrist only & it was an Complex & Serious Wrist Disability that would cause Pain, Discomfort, & Disability, As well as getting worse over time, This was also confirmed by my own Private Medico-Legal Expert Consultant Orthopeadic & Trauma Hand & Upper-Limb Surgeon,

& It was also confirmed I was suffering From Mid Carpal Instability in my left hand/wrist only & it was an Complex & Serious Wrist Disability, By 2 Physiotherapists one from The NHS & 1 from My Ex-Employers Marks and Spencer Plc, Along with Other NHS Doctors, Nurses, & Consultants, & over the years even Plain X-rays have now shown clear Instability Patterns,

I was suffering From Mid Carpal Instability in my left hand/wrist only &amp; it was an Complex &amp; Serious Wrist Disability, By 4 Independent Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit Doctors, &amp; Unanimous found a Disabled Person Under The Uk Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) of 1995, In My Tribunal Hearing in 2005, The Chairman was an D.D.A. Barrister (I believe) &amp; the other 2 members no idea what area they worked in.<br><br>Post edited by: Scott_1984, at: 2009/01/10 09:31

More
15 years 3 months ago #16022 by IckleKitty
hi scot n ryan don't mean to jump in on ur chat however if u ckeck the updated beighton checks now its actually can you now or could u ever bend like that, the joints do start to tighten up with age, u may still have it but ur joints may have tightened up, it depends on history as well. just thought should mention it.

all the best Kitty.

More
15 years 3 months ago #16024 by Scott_1984
Hiya Kitty &amp; thanks for your input :)

I've never been able to bend that way in the past either, &amp; I was including my 0 (Zero) Score to include as from baby to now :)

I can't speak for Ryan, But I am sure He will also update us, hehe ;) :)

Everyone Welcome to chat :)

More
15 years 3 months ago #16077 by bombadil
Hi Kitty,

I am 23 years old and cant remember being able to do any of them earlier in my life either.

and in the case of touching my toes , i can barely reach past my shins :laugh: which really sucks when trying to do yoga i will tell you

Moderators: Scott_1984
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds