logolong

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!

More
11 years 8 months ago #45399 by Exyeti
Hi!!!!!!!!!!! was created by Exyeti
Hi,
My name is Neil i'm 36 and have CRPS after breaking my wrist last year. Still working, but going through lots of tortures.. sorry mean treatments! Finding it hard to adjust to not being able to do what i used too, just want to chat with people who uderstand and want a laugh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #45405 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Neil

Welcome to Able Here

I am sure we can torture you on here :woohoo:

Karl

More
11 years 8 months ago #45406 by Exyeti
Replied by Exyeti on topic Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for that.... as long as it doesn't involve needles or electric!!! Got pain quack for that! B)

More
11 years 6 months ago #45834 by Becca92
Replied by Becca92 on topic Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, I suffered from CRPS back in 2009, treatment is awful, but stick with it!! I am now free of it (just one small bad patch in my leg), I had to learn to walk again, learn to be able to bear wearing clothes on it again, but treatment does work.
Unfortunately I now have dystonia, so I am back in my wheelchair lol.
xx

More
11 years 6 months ago #45842 by Exyeti
Replied by Exyeti on topic Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the message!! Really good to hear someone has actually beat this! :woohoo:

You must be raeally stong!! Sorry to hear you're suffering other stuff now. :(

Would love to chat if you want, will prob bore you to death with a thousand and one questions!!!! Either pm or my email is: hac.secretary@googlemail.com

Hope we can talk soon!

Thanks again,

Neil. B)

More
11 years 6 months ago #45851 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, I have Osteoporosis and recently been diagnoised with inflammatory Arthritis in both legs, both hips and lower back and Osteo-Arthritis in left thumb and wrist and right little finger and wrist! So a nice mixture. There are many different types of 'Arthritis' as I'm learning from being a member of Arthritis Care. I'm not sure if you have a Arthritis Care in the U.S.A but if you do I strongly reccommend you join. And of course you can also chat to me! If you can deal with a slightly nutty :woohoo: , but also sweet Gal :blush: ! (You can ask Karl & others about me!)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds