logolong

HELLO!!

More
10 years 10 months ago #47964 by MINERVA
HELLO!! was created by MINERVA
hello, I am Maria from Spain and I have physical problems but I can walk. It´s the first time I come here and I think is a nice place. Gretings!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #47966 by clivee
Replied by clivee on topic Re: HELLO!!
Hi I am a writer, a playwright, a workshop leader and a person with a disability. I have just published my first e-book through Kindle and a play of the same story on my website www.impisiproductions.com . My story is about disability, self image, awareness of people who are "different" for any reason. It is a family story, ideal for 8 years old and up. The story follows Nkosi, a young male lion ready to take over the pride, until her gets caught in a wire snare. He escapes, but is badly hurt. He sinks to the depths of depression but help comes from a very unlikely place. The story is heartwarming, humorous and fun. The play has been performed in South Africa and the script is available on line. I am wanting to make this into a business - any connections, likes, ideas for getting this important piece of work out there welcome. Thanks.

Attachment IMPISI_2013-06-16.jpg not found

Attachments:

More
10 years 10 months ago #47972 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re: HELLO!!

MINERVA wrote: hello, I am Maria from Spain and I have physical problems but I can walk. It´s the first time I come here and I think is a nice place. Gretings!!

Hi Maria, welcome to Able Here. Is Spain good for supporting disabled people?

More
10 years 10 months ago #47979 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: HELLO!!
Hi, I've been to Spain a few times and they have always been great to me in my chair, never had a problem getting around.

More
10 years 10 months ago #47988 by spanishwoman
Replied by spanishwoman on topic Re: HELLO!!
Hi! Im spanish too and im new

More
10 years 10 months ago #47989 by MINERVA
Replied by MINERVA on topic Re: HELLO!!
Hello Karl, the first...my english is poor, so be patient, i am learning it....hehe.
Well, in Spain there are support about the disability, but now with the economic crisis...you know. But there are good infrastructure for disability.
Where are you from?.
Greetings!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds