logolong

Hi to all

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1 year 11 months ago #71046 by
Hi to all was created by
Hi everyone,  my name is Dee and I live in NS, Canada. I'm 54 years old and live in the country with all my animals.  I used to be very outgoing and busy but since I became sick I spend almost all my time at home  and a great deal of time resting and reading in bed. I have M.E./CFS/Fibromyalgia and have had it now for a very long time, since I was 27. I used to work in agriculture but am no longer able to work. I adore reading and going to the ocean whenever possible. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #71053 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Hi to all
Hi Dee, Welcome to AbleHere and the forum, it's sounds beautiful where you are! I live in the U.K in a built up area. I have Fibromyalgia along with my other list of problems so understand how you feel. I have my two cats to keep me company while my husband is at work. I hope you enjoy investigating the site!  
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
1 year 11 months ago #71071 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Hi to all
Hi

Welcome to Able Here

Sounds nice where you live, do you have a spare room for me? lol

More
1 year 11 months ago #71076 by makken123
Replied by makken123 on topic Hi to all
“work in agriculture”—as what, farmer? Friend of mine called himself a mad strawberry scientist, he did quality control on a cranberry crop.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1 year 11 months ago #71077 by
Replied by on topic Hi to all
I worked accessing crop damage from various organisms and providing solutions. The constant brutal heat,  long hours and pesticide exposure finally got to me. I worked mostly with potatoes,  carrots, corn but a few speciality crops too. 

More
1 year 10 months ago #71085 by makken123
Replied by makken123 on topic Hi to all
Real world details are never fun, I wanted hot air balloonist checking out fungus discolouration or something like that! So you were a scientist…

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds