Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Christmas Breakdown started!!

Christmas Breakdown started!! 2 weeks 6 days ago #71262

Well it's that time of year again when I start freaking out on what to buy for who and making sure everyone's Christmas card is brought, written and sent!! It's all left up to little old me in my house and already I had a brain freeze and sent a Birthday present to myself instead of my friend!! Luckily my husband thought it would be a nice Christmas present for our neighbour so that was lucky! But I think it's a sign of things to come!!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Christmas Breakdown started!! 1 week 6 days ago #71296

As I said in last post, my Christmas breakdown has started and now it's in full swing and it's not even December yet! But this December is more stressful as we are going away right after New Year so need to sort out Pre-Holiday check list as well which includes making sure I have enough medication which with the Doctor's and Pharmacy closed for a good week in the middle of the month so can't order medication and they will be short on certain Meds as well due to Christmas break, it's going to be a nightmare being allowed to order extra for my Holiday! So all that stress as well as being left to buy and wrap Christmas presents for family (and hard to buy for husband!) and buying, writing and sending Christmas cards on my lonesome as well as be Super Bubbadog on this site I'll be lucky if I'm still standing by New Year!!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds