logolong

Re:And the holidays begin!

More
15 years 8 months ago #6162 by suzan
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

i believe this site was meant to be somewhere to have fun NOT stroke your macho side...(edit out)... Sorry (edit out ) but i dont need his line in bullshit he,s a macho unkind man and i think i,ll go elsewhere. The worlds unkind enough but we are supposed to support eachother and he is being really unkind and just using a thread to score points for his ego. Bye.

for me this is a site where we not only can have fun, but also support one another when things are getting tough, chat about things in news that interest us, find info on the net that is relevant to members interests/disabilities..etc etc etc.

im sorry that you have taken personal offence to another members banter here....:( ....you stated when u joined us that you had fallen out on your previous site with members there..........i do hope that you can find a site that meets your needs..and that you will come back to visit us here..........we are a disability site....and yes..we are all sensitive souls here........any one of us can take offence at any time !!!....we recognise this here.:)

...hope you find what you looking for....and hope your health issues, mental and physical can get sorted quickly.....from what you have shared with us, in the other areas of this forum...it is clear that your life is not easy for you at the moment, and with the kids on holiday too, it places more stress on you.................im sorry re that my friend

all best wishes.....suzan xxx

i just editted out names here..suzan xx...16.50 ish<br><br>Post edited by: suzan, at: 2008/08/03 16:52

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6165 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:And the holidays begin!
I have deleted the comments to this forum and I hope you do stay with us.

Karl

More
15 years 8 months ago #6168 by TheLadyMagenta
I have not stopped visiting the other site and i mentioned what i did because i feel best to be honest. I had not personally fallen out with any member there but i found there aggressive posting to other members intimidating. I had in fact tried to defend the manager of said forum and came a cropper doing it so felt it best to leave it for a while and come and visit it from time to time as i still do. I do hoope im not being percieved as a troublesome member as it was never my intention. Im truly sorry if iv offended anyone here. Cat :(

More
15 years 8 months ago #6169 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:And the holidays begin!
Lady M You have not offended anybody here.We all get days when things get on top of us. you have been going through alot of pain and trying to sort your family out at the same time..We are here if you need us. a big hug ducky :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #6171 by
Replied by on topic Re:And the holidays begin!
Hello...Suzan..Lady Magenta...Karl...and ,of course..Ducky.....
As your all well aware ( exception being Lady Magenta as she hasnt had the pleasure)I am not one to cause friction or storm off in a Huff ( East German Car)
Be good if you stayed xxxxxxx ;) :laugh: B)

More
15 years 8 months ago #6178 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:And the holidays begin!
:) :) :)

HUGZ TO ALL....:) :) :)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.378 seconds