logolong

Quebec's Favorite Food!

More
15 years 5 months ago #12338 by Jackiecan2
Hmmmmmmmm alittle stubborn are we! :P You don't know what your missing....step out of the box and taste the world!

Ahhhhhhhhh potato is a vegatable....cheese is a dairy....beef gravey is a protein:P

Now stop giving me a hard time!!!!:angry:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 5 months ago #12339 by
Replied by on topic Re:Quebec's Favorite Food!
Jackie ,I live about 30 mins from the Channel Tunnel ...the journey is about 30 mins and Im in France with food-to-die-for xxx
In the other direction Im 30 mins from London with some of the most International Foods and unlimited Michilin Star Restnt on the planet xxxx
To the East there are 20 or so AA four star eating palaces with Chinese,Indian and other exotic menues xxx
To the West,witjin 40 miles the story is even more so xxxx
Pray tell,my adorable Canadian lady,with all this on offer ...why would I want Veg,dairy and protiene of differing textures and tastes...all at the same time....Pass the Ketchup please xxxx LOL ;) :whistle: :side: :woohoo:<br><br>Post edited by: tonypark, at: 2008/11/03 16:06

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 5 months ago #12340 by
I like the Bear,by the way xxxx LOL:)

More
15 years 5 months ago #12365 by Jackiecan2
I appreciate fine dining as well...in fact my father was a gourmet and pastry chef by trade....taught in Belgium! But some of the best tasting foods in the world are simple dishes....comfort food...thier found all over the world....now stop being a snob....a good food critic always tries before he judges!;)

More
15 years 5 months ago #12368 by Jackiecan2
Ain't he cute!!!!!:)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 5 months ago #12375 by
Jackiecan2 wrote:

I appreciate fine dining as well...in fact my father was a gourmet and pastry chef by trade....taught in Belgium! But some of the best tasting foods in the world are simple dishes....comfort food...thier found all over the world....now stop being a snob....a good food critic always tries before he judges!;)

I adore Rustic,Peasant foods...I cooked Lancashire Hot Pot and Cottage Pie only last week....But...French Fries,cheese and gravy..thats like..cheese with peas...Cheesy-Peas xxxx;) :whistle:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.403 seconds