logolong

Fear of love

More
10 years 1 month ago #52086 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Fear of love
I always told my son he was special, and he is, most disabled people have to overcome pain and heartache on top of coping with any day to day problems relating to their disability. Tell yourself yes! you are special.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RogerNZ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #52090 by RogerNZ
Replied by RogerNZ on topic Fear of love
I totally agree with Bubbadogs first comment there is someone out there , you have to believe you are worthy of knowing FIRST hey your disabled they have to ACCEPT you for you just SMILE if they do not smile back that is their problem your worth knowing EVERYBODY ON HERE IS WORTH KNOWING THATS WHY I AM HERE I WANT TO GET TO KNOW OTHERS
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

More
9 years 8 months ago #54581 by Marie1
Replied by Marie1 on topic Fear of love
I think that you are comparing the perception of some with the perception of others. I have never been one to think “oh this person has fallen bird complex” I know that despite the fact that I am disabled, I am funny and kind, that is why (I believe at least) people would want to be with me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

More
9 years 8 months ago #54589 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Fear of love

Marie1 wrote: I think that you are comparing the perception of some with the perception of others. I have never been one to think “oh this person has fallen bird complex” I know that despite the fact that I am disabled, I am funny and kind, that is why (I believe at least) people would want to be with me.

Thank you Marie for pointing out that it doesn't matter what disability you have it's what that person is like inside, I like to have fun and mess about and my husband is as daft as a brush as well and everyone says we are so suited to each other and he is my carer and able bodied. I'm the Amanda I was before I became sick and I'm proud of that!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.417 seconds