logolong

my bf

More
9 years 11 months ago #52643 by Andra
Replied by Andra on topic my bf
not every but many of them. Many jealous people are among cerebral palsy. I think they afraid to lose their lovers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #52645 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic my bf

Andra wrote: not every but many of them. Many jealous people are among cerebral palsy. I think they afraid to lose their lovers.

I'm sorry but you can't speak for every person who has Cerebral Palsy! I know a couple of people with Cerebral Palsy who are in relationships and they are fine, one of them is happily married!

More
9 years 11 months ago #52648 by Andra
Replied by Andra on topic my bf
You know one married. And I know many not married in Russia. The problem is loneliness. I want to say many russian disabled all their life spend at home. If you see our homes you will be in shock. So if they meet someone... they become very jealous and afraid of losing a loved one.

More
9 years 11 months ago #52662 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic my bf
Simple answer If they lose their significant other because they have found someone new, they were not worth having anyway. Some people are jealous, some people are not, some people are faithful some like to play the field. I dont think that has anything to do with being disabled or not. I think some disabled people feel more at risk of this happening, however at the end of the day you are a person not a disability. I had a friend who stopped coming to see me because I had given birth to a disabled child, I phoned her up to say" Hey its not catching you know" That just proved to me she was not a very true friend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

More
9 years 11 months ago #52684 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic my bf
Well said Sandie, thank you. It's not the disability it's the person. You could be able bodied and Jealous does that mean all able bodied people are jealous?

More
9 years 10 months ago #53850 by Marie1
Replied by Marie1 on topic my bf
I think that people who found someone that they want to be with should be happy with that as long as it makes them happy. If you think that you would like to see him more often (who would not obviously) I think that it is something that you should openly and honestly talk about.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds