logolong

Another Newbie

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #37474 by Candydiva31
Another Newbie was created by Candydiva31
Hi, all.

I'm new here. I have to admit I was wary about joining yet another disability site. Like some, I have dealt with bad experiences on other sites.Hopefully, I can avoid that here. There's not that much to me to be honest. I'm 30, I have CP,and I'm working on a 4-year degree.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Candydiva31.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #37492 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: Another Newbie
Hi Candy Welcome to AbleHere, as you have seen there is always a small amount of people who like to cause trouble. The best thing to do is move to a different part of the site until it cools down! Most of the time it has blown over with 1/2 an hour! If you have any questions regarding anything you can always ask myself or any other site moderators by leaving a private message or just asking on the forum.:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Candydiva31

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #37602 by Candydiva31
Replied by Candydiva31 on topic Re: Another Newbie
Thanks for the welcome,Bubbadog:) I was going to ask why the chatroom looked so jumbled but after I clicked compatibility view on Internet Explorer, everything was fine. LOL
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Candydiva31.

More
12 years 8 months ago #37603 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: Another Newbie
Glad your getting the hang of everything on here! Your being a dab hand at it! Have you checked out the forum yet? That's where I hang out! Hope to see you on there soon! Amanda/BUBBADOG14.:)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.391 seconds