logolong

Anthony 33m New York CP

More
8 years 10 months ago #57526 by Writch
I'm not going to say much here.I too, am looking for people with a "common ground",and understanding.I don't mean to sound blunt and rude here.. But what i don't understand is why the forums don't move and the chat room is always empty....

I used to be a member of Lovebyrds .. it too was a chat room,forum,resource for those with disabilities,and challenges.The difference with that site, before it was eventually taken down was.. It's members became a group,and many of us, a little "family". It was nice.

I just want to encourage some of you if I can,to really utilize this site more.For most of us, I would think it could only be a positive benefit.

My name is Anthony.I live in New York outside of Rochester.I have my Cerebral Palsy.In my case it mainly just affects my balance and muscle control in my legs.Not confined to a chair.Though I have one.. I think it MAY be in a neighbors shed lol.I do use crutches to walk.

I suppose I've said more than I planned.I will try to be in the chat room :)

Let's get this place moving !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14, Sandie, Jina, Ian70

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #57535 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Anthony 33m New York CP
well said Anthony.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #57539 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Anthony 33m New York CP
Here,Here Anthony!! That's what the sites goal, but it's up to the members to get the forum moving there's only so much we moderator's can do! :)
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by BUBBADOG14.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.388 seconds