logolong

Nice to Meet you!!

More
8 years 4 months ago #60435 by kawaiipotato
Hello, everyone! My name is Stevie (Nope, it is not short for anything), I'm an eighteen-year-old girl who is looking for friends with similar disabilities. I have been diagnosed with severe Depression, severe Anxiety, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and Borderline Personality Disorder. I have not officially been diagnosed with Charcot Marie Tooth, but after doing some research, I have come to the belief that I do and that my mother does as well.
I found this website while looking for Best Buddies New Hampshire, actually! I am a very open person, I love making friends, and I LOVE ASL, Braille, and Learning new languages!
Anyways, nice to meet you all! Message if you need a penpal. Happy Holidays!
~Stevie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #60444 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Nice to Meet you!!
Hi Stevie, Welcome to the site, it has been a little quiet on the forum this last week, I put it down to Christmas coming up quickly behind us as the forum is usually a hive of activity.
I hope you will come to enjoy it on here, we do have a good mix of people on here. Enjoy! :)

More
8 years 4 months ago #60455 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Nice to Meet you!!
Hi Stevie I'm the mad Elf at this time of year, welcome to Ablehere I hope you make lots of friends and the main thing is to have fun B)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.343 seconds