logolong

NOOB needs help using site - sorry.

More
7 years 9 months ago #62434 by ulrichburke
Dear Moderators/Anybody!

OK. I just joined. First thing that happened was I got taken to a page which had a bulletpointed list of things I should fill in about mself - but you can't click on any of the bulletpoints and there's no obvious fields to put any information in.

So I clicked on the Ablehere Chat box to ask how to do it. There's 2 guys in the chatroom right now - but there's no obvious box to type in anything so I don't see how to use it. If I click on the square next to the little square with the arrow coming out of the box I get an option to activate chat, but when I click on it nothing happens. I can't PM either of the guys - TX and Tycoo - who are in the chat room because they've got No Entry signs by their names.

So I don't know what to do next. It's not obvious - at least not to me but I am not good at websites anyway!

The fields it wants me to fill out are Profile Image, Favourite Activity, there's a whole list of them but I click on them and nothing happens here either.

Am I using the wrong browser? I'm using Firefox, the latest version. Should I be using Chrome or something like that?

I'm lost! Please help.

Chris.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #62435 by ulrichburke
Just to update the above - I HAVE found the bit that says Edit Profile. And the fields are all listed there. Thing IS - when you click on them nothing happens, there's nowhere to enter any information. I've tried clicking on the Update Details bit but that's got no field boxes in it either.

Where do you actually put the information for those fields?

Replies involving bodily orifices will be ignored...

Yours respectfully

Chris.

More
7 years 9 months ago #62448 by BUBBADOG14
Hi, I'm a Moderator on the site, sorry it's took a while to get back to you but this is my 1st day back from holiday. Have you read the user guide in the blue box on the left of the page? I'm not sure if your browser 'FireFox' has anything to do with it. It maybe worth sending a private message to 'The Boss' Karl as he is more of a 'techy' than me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

More
7 years 9 months ago #62452 by Karl
It works fine with firefox.

More
7 years 9 months ago #62460 by riversidemarie
Hello Ulricburke I too had to have an awful lot of help via my email a/c to use this site. Luckily none of the people that use this site suggested orifices as a remedy! They were all long suffering and helpful as have the team been. Good luck!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.412 seconds