logolong

Study about Psychological Wellbeing and Life Enjoyment Rights

More
7 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 4 days ago #72882 by nikkanik
Hello! 

I am currently working as a graduate student at the University of West Georgia. 

We are looking for participants to join us in a study of affective resources and the management of pain and pleasure with different physical disabilities and chronic illnesses, conducted through Zoom. 

Here are the details:

Psychological Wellbeing and Life Enjoyment Rights for People with Disabilities and Chronic Pain

Are you a person with a physical disability (18+ years old)?

OR

Are you an educator / social worker / healthcare staff / doctor working with the above population?

Would you be interested in participating in a 60-minute in-depth interview or in a 120-minute focus-group discussion (with 5-6 people), either online or in person?

IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES, PLEASE REACH OUT TO DR. ROSSELLA TRAVERSA: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thank you and feel free to spread the word among potentially eligible participants!

If you would be interested in participating in this study or have any questions, please let me know, or reach out directly to Dr. Rossella Traversa at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thanks so much! 
- Nikki
Last edit: 7 months 4 days ago by nikkanik.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #72883 by police
You need to get the okay of Karl or Ablehere team before posting studies that require members taking part. Please do this A.S.A.P

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #72890 by nikkanik
Thanks so much for letting me know!

I will follow up with Karl and the AbleHere team.

Thanks again!

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #72893 by nikkanik
Hello!

Question: How do I contact Karl and the AbleHere team about this study?

I have supporting documents for it to show that members’ privacy and confidentiality will be ensured. (I know that this is an extremely important concern!)

All methods and procedures for the study have been reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review Board for the University of West Georgia.

It’s been an amazing study so far — so many incredible stories shared!

Thanks so much!
- Nikki

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #72903 by Karl
Yes you can do it!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nikkanik

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #72904 by nikkanik
Thanks so much, Karl!

I’m so appreciative to you and your community!

Cheers!
- Nikki

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds