- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Hello :)
1 month 14 hours ago #75664
by Mariam200
Hi, my name is Mariam, I live in Poland. I have autism and a minor injury after an accident
I like to watch anime and interesting TV series, I like evening walks and sweet popcorn
I like to watch anime and interesting TV series, I like evening walks and sweet popcorn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Ruhanilinks
-
- Away
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
3 days 7 hours ago #75676
by Ruhanilinks
Replied by Ruhanilinks on topic Welcome to the Forum, Mariam!
Hi Mariam, welcome to the forum! It sounds like you have some lovely ways to relax, especially evening walks and watching anime or interesting TV series. Sweet popcorn is a great choice too! Hope you enjoy being part of the community and meet some nice people here. 🙂
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.369 seconds

