logolong

Stand By Yer Beds! Her Majesty is back! >hic

More
15 years 9 months ago #6342 by Posh
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

Well..... i is a cat person so i thinks like a cat person HIC! sorry vino repeats on me! i sorta thought posh paws sounded feline like but if i am wronging a memeber of the doggy crowd as well loved as they are me is soooo sorry!:woohoo:

Vino? VINO??
Whatdayathink I am? A Commoner??

Nothing but the best Bolinger Champagne will do for me, i's my MEDICINE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 9 months ago #6373 by
Yes..but apart from..Bubbles....Suptuouse Flavour....Alcohol....and a Hang-Over.. Whats the differance that and Andrews ??? xxxxxx :) :P :P :P :P

You know how much I enjoy you chastising me xxxxx :blink: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil:

More
15 years 9 months ago #6378 by TheLadyMagenta
Well am way to broke for bolly posh darlin so it,s vino BUT i am always happy to learn. And of course your not a commoner dear heart you are posh! I on the other hand probly am common but is i happy? Oh yes i is :silly:
Looks like tony needs tellin off posh ;)<br><br>Post edited by: TheLadyMagenta, at: 2008/08/06 16:36

More
15 years 8 months ago #6400 by Posh
tonypark wrote:

Yes..but apart from..Bubbles....Suptuouse Flavour....Alcohol....and a Hang-Over.. Whats the differance that and Andrews ??? xxxxxx :) :P :P :P :P

You know how much I enjoy you chastising me xxxxx :blink: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil:

I Don't get a hangover.

Only when I've been drinking that cheap plonk rubbish, which is how I know that crap Sony sent me.....<br><br>Post edited by: Poshpaws, at: 2008/08/06 20:11

More
15 years 8 months ago #6401 by Posh
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

Well am way to broke for bolly posh darlin so it,s vino BUT i am always happy to learn. And of course your not a commoner dear heart you are posh! I on the other hand probly am common but is i happy? Oh yes i is :silly:
Looks like tony needs tellin off posh ;)&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Post edited by: TheLadyMagenta, at: 2008/08/06 16:36

Broke? wot's that please? Not working, defunkt?
As long as your are Happy. I do like my subjects to be happy, which reminds me....

Tony? Not fancy me now eh?

More
15 years 8 months ago #6406 by TheLadyMagenta
Not working yer maj. I got enough work here with my 1 and 6 year old girls. TRUST ME! Plus me feet are naff so cant walk proper now.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds