logolong

The Challenger 4x4

More
15 years 1 month ago #20641 by crowleyuk
The Challenger 4x4 was created by crowleyuk
'The Challenger 4x4' all terrain wheelchair is a true all rounder, offering the user a level of independance they may not have thought possible. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use 'The Challenger 4x4' can climb stairs and negotiate 36 degree angles whilst maintaining an upright seating position. It has an incredible 360 degree turning circle, offering the wheelchair user a superb level of manoeuvrability. 'The Challenger 4x4's' unique silicone batteries have a lifespan of up to 5 years and the heavy duty 1200 watt motors allow it to cope with just about anything.
MY Review
\"Hi, My name is Neal and I am from Essex. I have Cerebral Palsy. I have had a demo in the Challenger 4x4 on the 5th March. This is a brilliant piece of kit and I feel it is a revelation in the disability world. I had my demo over a country park and you can see from the video it will go on any terrain as well as steep inclines also being able to go down and up stairs is brilliant. I tried going downstairs and it was no problem at all as the chair copes really well. I know the price of the chair is a bit extreme but when you think about it in the disability world every thing is expensive. Having said this, the technology that has gone into the chair I feel is moderately priced. The only thing I could fault about it is when you go along on a normal road surface it is not very fast also people that are of a bigger frame may find that they would catch their legs on the front wheels but I think this problem will be rectified.
Plese See a Video of me demo @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPzpAkOOSfE&feature=channel_page
If you want any more info please go to www.thechallenger4x4.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds