logolong

World Cup 2014 chat

More
9 years 10 months ago #54229 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic World Cup 2014 chat
Wow! Holland got through by the skin of there teeth! That was terrible diving to get the penalty! The match against Mexico was a slow started to be honest I dozed off near the end of the 1st half! The managers must have put a rocket up their arses cause the game was much better second half. So the Quarter-finals this week, should be some good games! Will have to get the popcorn ready and the beers out the fridge!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #54240 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic World Cup 2014 chat

BabyOleg wrote: Germany just to rub salt into old wounds. What a shower. Damn it we invented the game.

Just what the heck is going on here? Suarez ? Are they allowing cannibals to play now ? He's obviously completely off his rocker.

Seriously though wouldn't it be sweet if England could take the world cup before I kick the bucket.

Beckham's going grey by the way.

Kind Regards
Baby Oleg.

Don't hold your breath waiting for England to win as they said "They think its all over " it is now. :laugh:

More
9 years 10 months ago #54258 by BabyOleg
Replied by BabyOleg on topic World Cup 2014 chat
Yes,,,,with a toothbrush!!!

More
9 years 10 months ago #54311 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic World Cup 2014 chat
Me and my missus' favourite sexual position is called the ''England football team.'' Neither of us know what we're doing or why we're there, there's no passion, no communication and we never make it past the first stage. There's horrible dribbling and never a clean sheet. It's over far too quickly and when it does end I know it'll be at least another four fucking years before it happens again! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

More
9 years 10 months ago #54313 by Sandie
This reminds me of a song, I used to call my husband "The oldest swinger in town"he was the eternal teenager He didn't grow up until he hit his sixtieth birthday, have a listen to the song on Amazon its hilarious. :P :laugh:

More
9 years 10 months ago #54314 by Sandie

Karl wrote: Me and my missus' favourite sexual position is called the ''England football team.'' Neither of us know what we're doing or why we're there, there's no passion, no communication and we never make it past the first stage. There's horrible dribbling and never a clean sheet. It's over far too quickly and when it does end I know it'll be at least another four fucking years before it happens again! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ohhhhh the boss man said the "F" word that's very funny Karl. :laugh:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds