logolong

So what do you drive?? Post your ride here!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #3160 by
Its a yank expression Ducke......
Truck...........car
Elevator.........lift
Pants............trousers
beaver...........beaver

After all,I thought it was English.....You say tomato and I say tomato.......xxxxxxxxx;) B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #3169 by ducky
I forget we say things diffrent to the yanks...um i know of one slang word they use that mean butt :blush: .. and a few other diffrences... i supposse it must be hard for them as well:)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #3206 by
The trouble is..we gave them their indipendance and look what theve done...like a naughty child....have to Play with things xxxx;) :P

More
15 years 10 months ago #3280 by ~mark~
Gave us our independence? Our history books must be different. The French did help us but \"gave\" is a stretch. It really doesn't matter anyway now, we are very much the same. And we have all the big toys. You have the culture and arts. Will trade you!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #3303 by
We were discussing Culture after a decent wine-filled lunch.....Some of our modern culture appears to be.....
1..Young Folk getting drunk out of their minds every weekend and rolling around most high streets in the Country..
2..Allowing Youth to,literally,get away with murder..By letting them carry knives and guns...Then using them..
3..Giving support to the Scum and never o the victims of crime..
4..Alowing English identity to be diluted with mass imigration....and our politicians giving the rest away to Europe....I am not European,I am an Englishm,an xxxx;) :) B)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #3304 by
Please send some of your Big Toys ...to get the Scum off the streets xxxxxxx;) B) B) Just call me..The Avenger xxxxxxB) B) B) B) B)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds