logolong

Fashion

More
14 years 2 months ago #29453 by stokesba
Fashion was created by stokesba
My name is Bailey Stokes and i am a graduate student at Washington State University and I am studying fashion design. I have always loved clothes and design so it made sense when I went to college I ended up majoring in fashion!
In the last year I have become extremely passionate about inclusive clothing design. I am a firm believer no one should be left out of clothing design. That is why I chose to do research on the clothing needs of teen girls with disabilities. I am collecting data through the internet survey service \"Survey Monkey\" to insure that all responses are anonymous. If you are the parent of a teen girl with a disability I ask that you consider sitting down with your daughter and filling out the survey. If you are a teen girl interested in the survey please check with a parent or legal guardian before taking the survey. The questions are non-invasive in nature, but it is still important to let your parents know if you want to take the survey.
If anyone has questions about this post or survey feel free to let me know. If you have thoughts about inclusive design or clothing problems you have encountered and you don't want to take the survey I would love for you to share in the forum. The more I learn, the more change I can attempt to create.
Here is the link to the survey if you would like to participate:

www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=dRFTAvacmYDdbU3Kv23lUA_3d_3d

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds