logolong

A Different Sort of Love Affair

More
2 years 1 month ago #70732 by Karl
Embrace the beauty created by two lost souls clutching to a shred of happiness in a world that doesn't understand them. You're going to love A Different Sort of Love Affair.

Portia Fitzsimmons is a talented writer with crippling anxiety that serves as a constant reminder of her troubled past. She's accepted living a quiet existence with a small circle of friends - utterly invisible to the rest of the world.

Edgar Schmidt is a brilliant neuroscientist who's retreated into solitude after the accident that changed his life - leaving him paralyzed from the waist down.

Their story begins as a fascinating conversation in a quiet library at a party neither of them wish to attend.

Portia and Edgar aren't prepared for the feelings that develop as they get to know each other but realize they can't allow what might be their only chance at happiness slip away.

A dramatic classical romance by Always the Good Girl, Shayne McClendon

Click Here to view book cover

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #70737 by BUBBADOG14
I would be interested in reading this so will have to make a note of it and see if I can get it on talking books via the RNIB library or amazon. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds