logolong

Thomson Sensatori hotel Crete

More
9 years 9 months ago #54211 by BUBBADOG14
I can't help but picture in my head a rozzers car with flashing lights pulling Karl over and saying 'have you been drinking sir?' and Karl slurring 'yes' and Karl having to take an breath test!! I shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help it! :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #54221 by Sandie

BUBBADOG14 wrote: I can't help but picture in my head a rozzers car with flashing lights pulling Karl over and saying 'have you been drinking sir?' and Karl slurring 'yes' and Karl having to take an breath test!! I shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help it! :blush:

I'm hoping to use it in my book along with the graveyard incident but have to have permission from the boss. :P :lol:

More
9 years 9 months ago #54228 by BUBBADOG14
I must admit I do propel myself better when I'm drunk than when I'm sober!! And my dear husband was terrible while we where on holiday! One night we where watching the Holland game when they won 5-1 against Spain (excellent game!) and we had all a little to much to drink celebrating with the Dutch and there was a drop curb we had to get down to head to our room and my darling husband went down it in the weirdest way and nearly tipped me out of the chair! He went down it on 2 wheels!! Lucky our lovely waitress was close by and came and gave him a hand.

More
9 years 9 months ago #54247 by BUBBADOG14
Here are the Sensatori hotel Crete photo's as promised:-

Attachments:

More
9 years 9 months ago #54248 by BUBBADOG14
Attachments:

More
9 years 9 months ago #54249 by BUBBADOG14
More to follow!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds