logolong

Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens

More
5 years 7 months ago #68348 by BUBBADOG14
Went for a lovely day out at Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens with my husband last weekend as it was our Wedding Anniversary. My husband checked it out online before we went to make sure it was disabled friendly but you never really know until you get there! The disabled parking was right at the entrance to the park which was really helpful, we arrived just as the park opened so it wasn't to busy and we got to see the animals easily. So we got to send some time at each watching them. The park was huge so my husband did get tired pushing me round but there where plenty of benches around the park for him to rest for a while I watched the animals. The disabled toilets where large but there was only one womens and one men's so when it is busy I can imagine there are queue's for it. We had a hotdog for lunch there and they where scrummy. We had a great day out and the weather stayed nice for us. Here are some snaps we took!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #68355 by StPaddy
Cool! I hope you had a nice time. Hi kitties!! I love you kitties!! I almost jumped into a lion pit at the DC Nat'l zoo when I was about 4. I thought my family was mean and I wanted to go live with the big, pretty cats :D

More
5 years 7 months ago #68367 by BUBBADOG14
I would love to spoon a tiger or a lion but have to do with Willow or Arnie my babies!!
Attachments:

More
5 years 7 months ago #68369 by StPaddy
Hi snuggly babies!! They look sleepy :D

More
5 years 7 months ago #68425 by BUBBADOG14
That's all they do eat and sleep!! LOL

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds