logolong

Hotel Pernera Beach, Cyprus

More
1 year 5 months ago #71703 by BUBBADOG14
This hotel was family owned and we had a lovely welcome even though we got there late! The room we got given wasn't suitable for me and we got moved the next day to a suitable room for me with a beautiful view of the sea. 
The staff where so friendly and always came and chatted to us, the restaurant Manager always came and talked to me about his cats and I included a photo with me with him. There was 4 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools which where freezing freezing!! One indoor pool which you could only use ehen have a spa treatment. They had really good disabled toilets. we went all inclusive but did go out several nights because there was a strip just a couple of minutes outside the hotel with bars,restaurants and a couple of supermarkets. We ate out 3 nights and went to the bars 5 times there was a chippy which we ate out at and you could eat in my hubby had fish and chips and I had a pawn cocktail with avocado!! out the back of the hotel was a lovely board walk which was a lovely walk along the sea front littered with lots of small bars which took you right up to Parotarus The main resor. The weather was hot except for the last couple of days when it rained but it was coming up to the end of season. My thoughts on the hotel, A lovely warm feeling hotel of course it wasn't a five star hotel but I felt very relaxed there and at home, I would totally recommend it if you are looking for a chilling holiday with the choice of being able to go out to bars.

Rating:- ****/*****

Photo's to come!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #71710 by BUBBADOG14

More
1 year 5 months ago #71711 by BUBBADOG14

More
1 year 5 months ago #71715 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Hotel Pernera Beach, Cyprus
It looks fab

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds