logolong

Can I Change My Flight on Delta for Free

More
3 days 3 hours ago #73708 by johnwick9837
If you’ve booked a flight with Delta Airlines and are wondering " Can I change my flight on Delta for free ", the answer depends on various factors such as your ticket type and the airline's current policies. For Basic Economy tickets, Delta generally does not offer free changes, meaning you could face a fee or need to purchase a new ticket if you need to alter your flight. However, for Main Cabin and higher fare classes, Delta is more flexible, and in many cases, you might be able to change your flight for free, especially if it falls within certain conditions. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Delta introduced more lenient policies, often waiving change fees for Main Cabin fares and above, but any fare difference may still apply. Additionally, if you’re changing your flight within 24 hours of booking, you can usually do so at no extra cost. If you booked your Delta flight through an online travel agency like Expedia Air Flight Tickets , you’ll need to consider both Delta’s and Expedia’s policies. While Expedia allows you to manage your booking, changes may still depend on Delta’s terms, and some tickets may be subject to additional fees. Always review the specific terms at the time of booking and ensure you know whether your ticket allows free changes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds