logolong

I happen to agree with this guy for once!!

More
15 years 2 months ago #16963 by ducky
my god dorrie you must have been in shock when they cought him and you rembered getting a lift from him one night..I dont think you can alwas blame parents but when they find out what there children have done they dont chasties them.. (1) because they are not aloud too and (2) some of them dont care anyway :(
my kids and there friends alwas use to say my his/her mum will kill us when she finds out :evil:
if they said they where leaving home I offered to pack for them :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 2 months ago #16964 by
ducky wrote:

my god dorrie you must have been in shock when they cought him and you rembered getting a lift from him one night..I dont think you can alwas blame parents but when they find out what there children have done they dont chasties them.. (1) because they are not aloud too and (2) some of them dont care anyway :(
my kids and there friends alwas use to say my his/her mum will kill us when she finds out :evil:
if they said they where leaving home I offered to pack for them :laugh:

Well.....If thats not bad enough my local GP for ten years was Dr. Harold Shipman....xxxx ;) :silly:

More
15 years 2 months ago #16980 by ducky
while we are on the subject of children how come ppl in this country will go on a march and scream blue murder about things happening in othere countrys
but keep silent when things happen here
there is a set of granparent who's grandchildren have been taking away by social serveses the excuse is they are to old and the grandmother has dibetes where is the outcry for that :angry: :angry:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.357 seconds